Council Solutions is a joint initiative of the Cities of Adelaide, Charles Sturt, Marion, Onkaparinga, Salisbury and Tea Tree Gully (Constituent Councils). Established as a Regional Authority in December 2012 in accordance with the Local Government Act 1999 (SA), its purpose is to optimise the financial sustainability of its constituent councils through the benefits of collaborative strategic procurement and contract negotiation and management. Council Solutions is governed by a Board of Management comprising an Independent Chairperson and the Chief Executive Officer of each Constituent Council.
- Mr Jeff Tate – Chair – Jeff Tate Consulting
- Mr Mark Goldstone – City of Adelaide
- Mr Paul Sutton – City of Charles Sturt
- Mr Adrian Skull – City of Marion
- Mr Kirk Richardson (Acting) – City of Onkaparinga
- Mr John Harry – City of Salisbury
- Mr John Moyle – City of Tea Tree Gully